Download China (Fastboot) ROM Mi 5c (meri) V18.104.22.168.NCJCNXM – I will share firmware China Fastboot V22.214.171.124.NCJCNXM for xiaomi Mi 5c, this file can use porpose update your xiaomi rom. The ROM also can use for upgrading, Reinstall and Change EMMC.
How to Flashing or Install MIUI V126.96.36.199.NCJCNXM China Fastboot on Mi 5c
Please read before tak action
- This ROM file is only can use for Xiaomi Mi 5c model
- Make sure the battery capacity more than 60% at least, Avoid failure flashing
- Please backup all your data cause after flashing all your data store on internal will be wipe (delleted) permanent can’t restore using any app.
- Use original USB cable for stable flashing process
- Make sure to download and install the USB Drivers and Flash Tool on your computer below.
- this file can use only for Xiaomi with Unlock bootloader [ make testpoint if your device still Locked bootloader ].
Preparation, All material
- Windows PC and Installed Net framework
- USB Driver [already include when you install the Xiaomi flash tool]
- Xiaomi Flash tool
- Firmware can download Below this post
Detail file of Firmware shared :
- File size: 1.6GB
- File name: meri_images_V188.8.131.52.NCJCNXM_20191125.0000.00_7.1_cn_0eb3e99e93.tgz
- OS Version: Android Nougat 7.1
- Miui Version: V184.108.40.206.NCJCNXM
- Change Logs: Fixed bugs
- Release date:2019-12-10 16:05:45
Simple Guide Step Flashing Xiaomi Mi 5c Using Fastboot ROM
- Extract the downloaded Flash file
- Open Xiaomi Flashtool
- Turn Off the Device
- Put your Xiaomi Mi 5c to Fastboot mode ==> Press and Hold the Volume down key and press power on, or Press the volume down key and then connect with usb to PC , your phone now turn on on fastboot mode
- Connect Your xiaomi phone to PC using USB cable
- On Xiaomi Flashtool click select and browse to Extracted Folder Mi 5c Firmware
- Click refresh and make sure your phone already detected on Xiaomi flashtool
- the bottom left corner select Flash_all
- Click Start [ now flashing run ], wait untill process pass [succes]
How to Flashing Redmi Mi 5c without Xiaomi flash tool
this methode only work if already unlock bootloader
- Extract Downloaded firmware file
- Open the folder and make sure now on folder with file flash_all.bat
- Extract the flasherfile.com_Minimal ADB and Fastboot
- put the extracted file on fastboot rom directory => see the sample picture bellow
- Connect your phone into PC in Fastboot mode
- Now double click flash_all.bat and Flashing will start automatic on Command Prompt mode
for more detail flashing guide please follow this link => How to flash Xiaomi android use XIaomi flash tool Complete with Picture.
For Xiaomi model Start Redmi 6 and latest model Need Auth acount to flashing on fastboot mode, except your phone already unlock bootloader.